We are familiar with the whole spectrum of emergency situations in the area of gynecology and obstetrics and treat women in all stages of life. Our gynecologists attach particular importance to responding to the individual needs of the patient during each consultation and examination, in order to ensure the best possible treatment.
Range of medical services
Special consultations about:
- Tumour diseases
- Breast diseases
- Gynaecological endocrinology
- Child and adolecscent gynaecology
- Fertility consultation
- Midwife consultatation
Comprehensive consultations in the field of gynecology and obstetrics
- Gynecological examinations
- Clarification and treatment of menstrual disorders
- Clarification and treatment of abdominal pain
- Clarification and treatment of infections in the genital area
- Clarification and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
- Clarification and treatment of urinary tract infections
- Clarification of breast changes
- Cervical cancer vaccination from the age of 11
- (Emergency) contraception
- Ultrasound diagnostics (gynecology, breast, pregnancy)
- Blood sampling, Pap smears, urinalysis
- Biopsies (tissue sample collection)
- Dispensing medication
- Obstetric examinations incl. cardiotocography (CTG)
- Troubles during pregnancy
- Care in the case of unwanted pregnancy
- Midwife consultation
Please note that we do not perform yearly check-ups without an appointment arranged in advance by telephone.
Please bring your ID or passport with you for every visit.
Further information for patients without Swiss health insurance
For people with a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC), the invoice is issued directly to the Gemeinsame Einrichtung KVG (assisting insurer). You must bring your EHIC and ID/passport. A copy of the EHIC and ID are strictly required for the invoice. Payment is due at the time of service for patients without an EHIC and ID.
Payment is due (cash or credit/debit card) at the time of service for patients without a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC).
For Swiss residents who have taken out a private insurance policy abroad, the invoice will be sent to their home address.